Don’t you wish there was an inexpensive dentistry appliance that simply covered crooked, stained, or gapped teeth? Oh wait, there is one! Snap-On Smile® is an affordable, removable tooth cover which snaps over your teeth, changing their appearance completely. Snap-On Smile® has many benefits, but you may be wondering about the application procedure and care of this appliance.
The Application Procedure
To receive Snap-On Smile®, only two visits with your dentist are required.
- First your dentist will examine your teeth to determine if you are eligible for a Snap-On Smile®.
- You will pick the style and shade of the appliance.
- Your dentist will make an impression of your teeth which is sent to a dental lab (it will take 2-3 weeks for the appliance to be created).
- Your dentist will make some fitting adjustments to the Snap-On Smile® and teach you how to snap it on and off.
The Care Of Snap-On Smile®
Snap-On Smile® can be either a temporary or permanent cosmetic solution. It is made of a strong dental resin which can last for several years if taken care of properly. Some ways to care for your Snap-On Smile® and teeth include:
- Removing the Snap-On Smile® appliance before you sleep.
- Avoiding chewing gum or foods which are sticky.
- Cleaning Snap-On Smile® regularly using the Snap-On Smile® cleaning solution and anti-bacterial gel.
- Rinsing your Snap-On Smile® after meals.
- Continuing to brush your teeth twice a day and floss them once a day.