Are you taking the time to oversee effective oral health care? Caring for your teeth is of the utmost importance to ensure you do not submit to the effects of oral health conditions such as gum disease and tooth decay. The best smiles are possible with oral health care. Facts about oral health care include:
– Try to brush your teeth twice daily and floss your teeth once daily.
– Make sure to listen to your dentist and attend your bi-annual professional cleanings.
– Take heed when putting your oral health at risk during times of exercise or contact sports, so wear safety equipment.
– Typically, look for dental cleaning products that feature the ADA Seal of Acceptance or recommended and approved by your dentist.
– Quit unhealthy habits like smoking, drinking, and using drugs.
– Look for ways to keep your teeth clean like using mouthwash or chewing sugarless gum after meals.
– Make an effort to eat healthy, nutritious, and balanced meals every day that are free from excess sugar.
If you think you have oral health ailments, please call David Sudimack so we can get you in to see Dr. David Sudimack and our team as soon as possible. Our office is located in Las Cruces, New Mexico, and we can be reached at 575-522-7320. We look forward to making your smile shine!