Are you missing one tooth or multiple teeth in a row? Have you been frustrated by the instability of a removable partial denture? A bridge might be just what you need to restore the health, function, and appearance of your smile. Bridges are dental restorations used to replace one or multiple missing teeth. Dr. Born and Dr. Sudimack may recommend a dental bridge in order to:
- Alleviate stress on the bite
- Enhance the appearance of your smile
- Restore lost facial volume and shape
- Improve your ability to eat, speak, and chew as normal
- Prevent the remaining natural teeth from shifting into the space left by the missing teeth
Dental bridges in Las Cruces, New Mexico are custom made to fit your smile comfortably and aesthetically. There are three main types of dental bridges: fixed bridges, Maryland bridges, and cantilever bridges. The fixed bridge is the most popular. A fixed bridge consists of two dental crowns and one or more artificial teeth; your experienced dentists will place the crowns on the teeth or dental implants adjacent to the gap in order to support and anchor the replacement teeth. To learn more about how a dental bridge can improve your smile, please call or visit us today at Dental Associates, PA.