How was your year in review? Was the year everything you hoped it would be? Were your oral health care expectations in line with your oral health care habits? If you did not live up to the expectations you had for your smile, do not fret as another year has come which means another chance to continue to improve your smile.
Listed below is a simple oral health care quiz that can help gauge where you stand:
– Did you limit between-meal snacks?
– Did you avoid products that are dangerous to your teeth and gums?
– Did you visit your dentist at David Sudimack for all your regularly scheduled appointments?
– Did you use dental cleaning tools that were dentist-approved or had the American Dental Association ADA Seal of Acceptance?
– Did you avoid sugary snacks and drinks?
– Did you brush your teeth twice daily?
– Did you floss your teeth daily?
– Did you avoid chewy snacks and hard candies that could damage your teeth or increase the risk of plaque buildup?
If you answered YES to 0-3 questions, your teeth and gums are not happy. Try harder this year.
If you answered YES to 4-7 questions, you did well, but there is room for improvement in 2017.
If you answered YES to all 8 questions, congratulations! You were an oral health superhero for the year of 2016!
If you would like to schedule a visit with Dr. David Sudimack, please call our office at 575-522-7320. We are conveniently located in Las Cruces New Mexico. We strive to make your oral health care for the new year the best yet!